Re: (TV) Television on Summerstage info

I'll be at the Summerstage gig. It won't feel like Television without
Richard but I'm still going to the gig. If Richard hadn't decided to leave
the band I don't think this gig would have gone on with Richard being sick.
I hope he's ok.

>> I bet you can get even more childish.
>
> I certainly can.

Go right ahead. I see it's something you're proud of.

Richard's recovery is of interest to me. The Television show on Saturday is
of interest to me. I couldn't care less what "sources close to Richard"
think of  Tom Verlaine. That falls under the heading of idiot gossip.