Re: (TV) Tonight

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 11:14:55 -0700 (PDT)
Phil Obbard <pobbard@yahoo.com> wrote:
> There's no way Richard is playing tonight, is there?

The last word I heard, which was Tuesday or Wednesday, was that he was
still in the hospital, though out of intensive care.  Even if he was
discharged between then and now, I'd hope that he wouldn't play and
endanger his health!

I hope it's a good show, but I won't be there, having opted out due to both
Richard's absence and an unexpected change in my job situation.  Let's get
some reports in once they play!