RE: (TV) Summerstage show

How I envy you, guys! I wish I could have been there!

Im sure it cannot have been the same without Richard playing, though no
matter how well Jimmy Rip played.

I have seen there is a rather uninteresting review in last FM website,
http://www.last.fm/event/212878 , but there are some pics of Television from
the show which might be of your interest.

Has anyone got the shows playlist?

Cheers,

Laura

--> Missatge original de Andy (andy@notaworry.net) per a tv@obbard.com enviat
el 17/06/2007 04:08:12

Great show in the park today. Weather cleared before the band came
on at 5:45. Tom announced that "our guitarist is in the hospital and
can't play....Jimmy Ripp has worked hard to learn the songs" Jimmy
then offered wishes to Richard for a speedy recovery.

Show started off with typical sound problems....band had some trouble
with stage monitors....but sound in the crowd seemed mostly
good. Very hot Johnny Jewel near the beginning. but the amazing
highlight was the last half-hour of Persia into Marquee Moon. Just
astonishingly powerful.....Tom was blazing and the band working in
synch beautifully behind him.

A wonderful time was had by all!!!!