Re: (TV) Naming / Deliberate?

Leo said:

>>I don't want to sound like an apologist for Tom, or have people think
I 'm trying to create a shit-storm, BUT--- I think way,way too much has
Been made of (and assumed about) his not referring to Richard by name.<<

I have to agree on this. I actually thought it was fairly cool of him to call Richard their "regular guitarist" since it was supposed to be his last gig with them. He could've just said nothing, or said that Richard had left the band.

As for the Voice's review, well, it just goes to prove, once again, that that rag ain't worth the paper it's printed on. I just love it when the author makes himself or herself the main subject. Also, in every one of the reviews I've read, it's been said that Tom was crabby, but he seemed pretty upbeat to me (relative to the norm, anyway). --------------