Re: (TV) OT: My ipod mix

Fascinating list! I'm looking forward to the digital paradise, someday, in a
perfect world without fascism, where we can actually share our tunes
instantly. Information not only wants to be free, it wants to be exchanged,
but I rant on...Is there a web site, Maurice, where one can hear snippets or
examples of this kind of eastern music?