(TV) TV interviewed before Detroit show

Don't know if people saw this.

http://www.metrotimes.com/editorial/story.asp?id=10781

Ineresting quotes:

"We've been doing this show since 1998 in various museums. Not more than
three a year," Verlaine says. "We did it in Seattle, Portland and San
Francisco, but we've never been able to do it in Hollywood. It's like
there's no venue there that wants to do it. It's really strange. We've never
had an offer."

"I've gotta start another record late summer. (Pause) It's so hard to know
what to do  everything's so damn different now. Basically people are just
saying don't bother doing a CD. Make some tracks at home and put 'em on the
Internet. Don't bother going to a studio. You can do this or that and it's
all going to be this one giant database of sound.