Re: (TV) 20 Greatest Guitar solos (weird list) (MM related)

Ahhh, lists. Ya gotta hate 'em. I posted a comment up there ,but I like the
fact that they have Neil Young, Television, The Smiths - who for the first
time made me realize how much REM must have been into them - I'm a slow
learner, Radiohead, and Lindsay Buckingham who never gets the respect he
deserves as a player (players just keep playin').