Re: (TV) OT: On the subject of lists....

Applying the crapo record store test (HMV/Virgin in UK) i'm sure you would find all of this even in there. As i'm listening to it at the moment i'll nominate Scars. Just picked up their CD re-release of Author Author their only album. Think of Television meets the Banshees meets Joseph K.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scars_(band)

I'll also second Peter Hammill and it is so obvious now how much of an influence he was on John Lydon (Rotten)

Graham

Keith Allison wrote:
In message <b2aa5d100708022003q6026d39fi4038497b19088083@mail.gmail.com>, Russ <russvr@gmail.com> writes
I left a comment, care to guess which one?

I hope you were the one who nominated Peter Hammill.

As useless lists go this one is even more weird than the usual. How are the Band, Petty, Roxy, Talking Heads, Dolls, Alice Cooper etc. "underappreciated"? Has Rolling Stone ever been any use for anything?