Re: (TV) Hell and Verlaine video

I noticed that as well.  There used to be a great live version of Marquee
Moon from the early 90s on youTube, but that was recently taken down as
well.  Lately, I've been downloading any choice videos I find so I don't run
into this problem.  Sadly, I didn't think to download the Hell / Verlaine
vid to which you refer, as it had been up there for so long I thought it was
safe.

On the bright side, here's a new Television video I found on youTube:  the
official MTV vid for Call Mr Lee...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4QZSDu1wx8&mode=related&search=

-A