Re: (TV) test

On Tue, Sep 11, 2007 at 03:40:38PM +0200, Per Rosin wrote:
> The CA group, or Television-yahoo-group. I tried to write to the discussion
> about the band True West yesterday at noon, but no mail has arrived yet./Per

I'm on a number of Yahell groups, and have received only a trickle of email
from them since the weekend.  It seems that they're broken...  again.

This seems to happen to them every few months, which is why I still run my
own mail/list server and laugh every time someone "helpfully" suggests I
move one of my myriad lists to Yahell.  My uptime seems to be a lot better
than theirs!