To: <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 6:29 PM
Subject: Seems to be working / RE: (TV) test

Per and Joe,

I belong to both groups: this one and 'Carried Away' aka Television_Group;
believe both have been very quiet but both still working properly as I
received I have been receiving several (10 or so) Television messages
yesterday, Sunday, and Sat.

I also sent a post to the Television_Group around 9pm Eastern Standard Time
(Daylight Savings), and my message arrived.

I will try sending a test message to other group now and report back.

"Liked your response of "There's another group Joe  .  :>)

Leo

Ps: Lat post to the Television _Group is from me aka duana88 in response to
a question about the Collector's Choice release of the wrong mix of Tom's
first solo album.  Per did you receive that message.

PPS: Just went on site of Telev. Group and everything appears to be working
fine?