(TV) Boxcar Collision at Iota Next Thursday

My indie/power/alt/pop band Boxcar Collision will be having it's debut CD
release show next Thursday at Iota in Arlington, VA.

This has relevance because, though we usually only play a cover or 2, I've
talked by bandmates into dropping PJ Harvey's Sheila Na Gig in favor of See
No Evil. I'm bored with Sheila and it gives me a cramp.

So, if you're in the area, come out and hear how Television sounds when sung
by a girl and see whether or not I can hit those last few notes in the solo.

tv
www.boxcarcollision.com