Re: (TV) Looks like a great show!

Wow, ok THAT Mary Weiss. :) I actually saw the Shangrilas when I was about 12 or 13, they were playing a a nightclub , complete with go go dancers out on Long Island. My parents took me and a friend of mine. But I have no idea if it was even the original members or not. Mary Weiss is tempting, but I'll have to stick with the Hoboken scene this time, too many friends of mine are performing not to go. Have fun in Brooklyn, also I hate Brooklyn so the choice is easy. :)

The HEALTH & HAPPINESS Show are reuniting for the

Hoboken Music & Arts Festival on Sunday, Sept. 30th.

Go To:  www.hobokeni.com/festivals.asp

James Mastro & Vinny DeNunzio (original members)
..
We'll be playing around 4:00pm on the first st. stage.

The same time that Mary Weiss will be playing in Brooklyn.

It looks like a good line-up this year, with Chis Stamey and The Bongos, but barring a Television show with Robert Quine, Michael Bloomfield and Elvis returning from the dead to sit in, Mary Weiss trumps just about everything. --------------