(TV) Q on Burning DVD with .mov file extension

I am interested in burning a DVD of Andy Fekete and his band tribute that
was posted recently; I've already saved the files on my hard drive.

However, my free-version of Nero tells me that it does not 'support' these
files (adfar2007.mov [QuickTime Movie] , i.e., has video file extension of
.mov), and says I have to download an advanced version of Nero for $40.

Given that my on-going kitchen remodeling is bankrupting me  :>) , could
anyone recommend a free software on Internet that they've had good luck with
in burning DVDs (and which works with .mov files)?  E.g., what about DivX or
others?

Leo

http://www.ampsdofurnisharoom.com/uploads/adfar2007.mov