Re: Open Invitation for Oct. 2009 in NYC / RE: (TV) Modest Proposal

These topics sound much too complex for me.  I just want to make sure Scott and the other hosts know that I would like a non-smoking room, with a king sized bed, one of those mini-fridges with beverages and snacks, and a TV with movies where the title won't appear on my bill when I check out.  Oh, and a guarantee for late arrival.