(TV) Sorry, but my e-mail server screwed up

I know it's hard to believe, but I only sent that last e-mail *Once*.
But I apologize nonetheless.

For last 36 hours I have been several experiencing Microsoft Outlook E-mail
problems [the worst of which is :

"!'Task'mail.comcast.net - Sending/Receiving' reported error
(0x800CC0D):Unable to find the e-mail server.  Please verify the server
information in your account properties."

How to troubleshoot error messages that you receive when try to send and
receive e-mail in Outlook and in Outlook Express.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/813514