(TV) OT: Round up of U-tube stuff I like

This has very little to do with Television. Here's stuff on U-tube that
makes my life just a little sweeter...in no particular order.
Just feel like sharing these gems.

Ram Jam - Black Betty
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vkA9k6lDags

Dinosaur Jr on Jenny Jones (not literally) - Out There
Q. why do studio audiences feel compelled to clap along on a song like this?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6cDWbB4WZik

Early Jolly Green Giant commercial.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=IDbKlaWgR3Q&mode=related&search=

Early Devo video - the truth about devolution
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hRguZr0xCOc

Fish heads
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cn73Wtem0No

CSNY - Down by the River big shiny guitars - this vid rocks
http://youtube.com/watch?v=yYZ50PjDTi8

Pink Floyd - Let there be more Light from '68
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Jf5dJnIw5vA

Oingo Boingo on the Gong Show
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vTRd1a5MVMw

Bewitched - I'll blow you a kiss in the wind
if you are as old as I am you remember this Boyce and Hart song performed by

Elizebeth Montgomery. It's cheezy but fun
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y3cFkXSgfjg

Shocking Blue - Venus
http://youtube.com/watch?v=U2DBcbZc3ck

Baby got back - Gilbert and Sullivan style - this may make you pee your
pants
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qkJdEFf_Qg4

Love Power - Lorenzo St Du Bois from the Producers
http://youtube.com/watch?v=BkYBJId7WZs

Bring Me the Head of Charley Brown
http://youtube.com/watch?v=A15v4tTab0Y

Saber Dance - The Jokers