Re: (TV) Important Correction From Richard Lloyd / The Cover Does Matter

> I am in the middle of writing my memoirs
> which are going to be
> extensive and not just a tell-all about Television
> and CBGBs etc..  Charles
> M. Young is working with me as my co-writer.

really interesting post, thanks to richard for
responding and to leo for forwarding this.  am glad to
hear richard is working on a memoir, which ought to be
fascinating (i've liked charles young for a long
time).

two memoirs which have yet to see the light of day --
patti smith's "just kids" (anticipated release date
long passed) and johnny ramone's, which i believe he
was tying up at the time of his death.

which reminds me -- shouldn't pre-ordered copies of
richard's new album be arriving in our mailboxes soon?