Re: Eagles' Lover / RE: (TV) (OT) Gratuitous Eagles insult

. And "It's Your World Now" offers a
peaceful, easy fade-out as the men who have traded the fast lane for family life pass on their hopes for the future: "It's your world now/ Use well your
time/ Be part of something good/ Leave something good behind."

Wow, that's really bad.

I mean, REALLY REALLY bad.

Bad enough to make Paul Simon feel better about writing "Hello Darkness, my old friend, I've come to talk with you again."

Take the best of Ray Davies and Bob Dylan. Think about how good that is. Now take the exact opposite. That's how bad those lines are.

And they're probably not the worst on the album. --------------