(TV) Hmmm...

I've never heard of this, but it's got some of our guys on it...

http://powerpopcriminals.blogspot.com/2007/08/seclusions-isolation-for-creation-1985.html

Also answers a recent question to the list about Holly Beth Vincent/Verlaine
connections.  I actually met Holly, and Billy Zoom, and a few other LA punk
"luminaries" this weekend at the "Masque reunion"... my wife used to be in
and out of bands and social scenes with those people.  Nifty time.

Anybody have anything by The Bags, or have any comments thereupon?  I'm
hearing they were somewhere between the Germs (on whom I'm lukewarm) and the
Slits (at whose altar I shamelessly worship).  Anyone?

-Rex