(TV) Would anyone be interested in giving us some feedback?

Ok -- we had just two songs left to learn from Marquee Moon, "Prove
It" and "Torn Curtain", for our upcoming show*.

I'd be grateful for some constructive criticism while we still have
time to make adjustments, and I can think of no better qualified group
of people to ask.

If any of you are interested, please let me know, and I'll shoot you
an mp3 via email,

Thanks...

-A

* Amps Do Furnish A Room (covering Television)
+ Mitch Easter and Shalini (covering The Records)
Friday 4 jan 2008 @ Local 506, Chapel Hill, NC