Re: (TV) Ty Burr.....(Non TV related)

Hey, thanks -- I always feel simultaneously thrilled and unclean when I get blurbed. But happy in this case, since the movie's really good.

thanks for the Ninth Config. clip -- Stacey Keach, god bless you wherever you are.

And I'll see your bar brawl and raise you a pack of vampires:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlLOAJy0kyI

Ty