Re: (TV) A Television album brewing?

On Jan 9, 2008 4:16 PM, <blumetakt@optonline.net> wrote:

> all in all and no offense to Richard it's probably his loss and i look
> forward to the new Television record.

It's good news indeed.  I guess 2008 is looking up.

No word on a label, though, huh?  Have they talked to Yep Roc, I wonder?
(Hell, I don't even know if Tom is still "officially" signed to Thrill
Jockey or not.)

The Verlaine-Rip chemistry goes way back and they obviously really enjoy
working together.  They were great on the last Tom tour.  They were already
doing new "Television" songs (well, "Persia", at least) and Fred was in the
band as well.

-Rex