Re: (TV) new TV album in 2008

On Jan 16, 2008 11:49 AM, Phil Obbard <pobbard@yahoo.com> wrote:

> This wouldn't be the first time we've heard plans of a new Television
> album underway (1994, 2001, 2003, 2005, etc). Don't hold your breath. Enjoy
> the albums we have.

True enough, but were any of the albums above ever confirmed by a
participant to have been actually tracked?  I seem to recall talk like
"We've been recording off and on", but never "We went in and recorded the
record and did overdubs".

I enjoy the existing albums like crazy, but dreaming and waiting for the
near-impossible is part of being a fan of this band as well...

-Rex