Re: (TV) A Television album brewing?

anyone who wants some form of info or update needs to
go to jimmy rips myspace page where he is posting from
time to time

Lloyd has severed all ties with Television.

We now have ACDC with Brian johnson instead of bon
scott...

we can only dare to dream that this new tv record is
half as good as back in black

that said, according to richard hell, television has
been the tom verlaine band since, perhaps, as early as
Adventure and certainly in 1992 forward.........

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=264246296&blogID=345447007