(TV) Re: A Television album brewing?

Last time I saw em was July 1978 at The Bottom Line.
Little did we know....

One another note...do you folks recommend Richard
Lloyd's latest album. I've been thinking of picking it
up and would like to know what y'all think.

I still have fond memories of a late '70s show of a
double bill of Richard Lloyd and Wayne Kramer's-Johnny
Thunders' Gang War at a short-lived club called
Heat...somewhere south of Soho, near the Hudson. A fun
and decadent evening.

Todd E