Re: (TV) New Q & A from Richard

Keith, this is an extremely cool letter from Richard.

I've often heard that Verlaine and Lloyd eschewed effects on MM, and
Lloyd apparently continues in kind on Sufi Monkey.  But I wonder
whether or not they might have experimented with effects on stage.
I've often detected what sounds to me like bit of reverb, and possibly
even some overdrive, especially in Verlaine's live recordings from the
80s (e.g. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtZYdVNflsA);  then again,
what I am hearing could just as easily be the result of hall acoustics
and scorching tubes.

Are there any interviews wherein Lloyd or Verlaine discuss the setups they use?

Thanks,

Andy Fekete, Amps Do Furnish A Room

http://www.myspace.com/ampsdofurnisharoom
http://www.ampsdofurnisharoom.com