(TV) MM List May Also Know TV Gear Answers / FW: Gear Info / RE: [Television-group] Tom Verlaine guitars through the years

  _____

From: leocasey [mailto:leocasey@comcast.net]
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 2:01 PM
To: 'Television-group@yahoogroups.com'
Subject: Gear Info / RE: [Television-group] Tom Verlaine guitars through the
years

> Are there any interviews wherein Verlaine and/or Lloyd talk about their
> gear?

If you go to Keith's great web-site The Wonder
http://www.thewonder.co.uk/index.htm

there are over 60 interviews, reviews, and articles on Television and
Lloyd's/Verlaine's solo career(s).

Keith's site also has a Search engine; you get to it by double clicking on
the very bottom green electric 'device' on the Right hand side of his Main
Page.  E.g., a few searches brought up these interviews/answers:

http://q.sitelevelsearch.com/query-ask.go?crid=65e15cc42e2ca19e
<http://q.sitelevelsearch.com/query-ask.go?crid=65e15cc42e2ca19e&query=jazzm
aster&slice_title=&page=2&sp=1> &query=jazzmaster&slice_title=&page=2&sp=1

http://q.sitelevelsearch.com/query-ask.go?crid=65e15cc42e2ca19e
<http://q.sitelevelsearch.com/query-ask.go?crid=65e15cc42e2ca19e&query=Rever
b&slice_title=&page=1&sp=1> &query=Reverb&slice_title=&page=1&sp=1

http://q.sitelevelsearch.com/query-ask.go?crid=65e15cc42e2ca19e
<http://q.sitelevelsearch.com/query-ask.go?crid=65e15cc42e2ca19e&query=picku
ps&slice_title=&page=1&sp=1> &query=pickups&slice_title=&page=1&sp=1

  _____