(TV) Richard Lloyd News

   Richard Lloyd and the SufiMonkey Trio will be playing the Delancey bar at
   168  Delancey  St  on Friday, March 14.  After that, the group will be
   traveling south, playing Miami and points in between on the round-trip.
   Stay tuned for more details as to venues and dates.

   Richard Lloyd is also continuing work on his next project, The Jamie Neverts
   Story, which is an album of Jimi Hendrix covers and which will include
   extensive liner notes regarding Richard's relationship with Velvert Turner
   and Jimi Hendrix.

   The Sufimonkey Trio currently consists of Richard Lloyd on vocals and guitar
   and harmonica, Billy Ficca from Television on drums and Keith Harshtel on
   bass.

   Please  visit  www.RadiantMonkey.com to view the latest chapter in the
   RadiantMonkey philosophy, entitled: "How the Sun Works".  More chapters will
   follow  in due time, but for those of you who are interested in a more
   detailed exposition of my teaching and philosophies, you may write me at
   Richard@richardlloyd.com and I will send you the URL of my secret blog.

   Richard continues to teach guitar students privately in New York as well as
   writing his monthly column for Guitar World magazine, which is entitled The
   Alchemical Guitarist.  Each of the monthly columns comes with a CD-ROM with
   video instruction included.  Many of these have made their way to youtube,
   and interested guitarists can go to youtube and type in my name in the
   search window and find quite a few of these video lessons.  Even though they
   are tied to information contained in the columns which are only found in the
   magazine, they might prove to be of benefit to those who are interested in
   expanding their understanding of the guitar and musical law.

   Till next time,
   Richard@richardlloyd.com