Re: (TV) Richard Lloyd News

>> Richard Lloyd and the SufiMonkey Trio will be playing the Delancey bar at 168 Delancey St on Friday, March 14. <<

The Delancey show was excellent, with Richard playing and singing in fine form. (Billy, of course, was as amazing as always, and Keith handled the bass quite nicely.) I'd never been to the Delancey before, and it had that authentic punk-rock vibe reminiscent of the sorely missed Continental (*sob*). The songs are sounding great and the band's playing well, so make the effort to catch them if you can. --------------