Re: (TV) Jim Jones (ex-Ubu, Electric Eels, Home & Garden, Speaker/Cranker), RIP

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 23:20:01 -0500
Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com> wrote:

> At home, apparently of a heart attack.  He was 57.

Dammit.  Worlds in Collision is one of my favorite albums, and this
evening I happened to wear my heavy jacket with the WiC pin on it for
the first time in a couple of years.  Seeing it prompted my son to
recall the David Thomas quote "Rock and roll is about moving big black
boxes from place to place."

Thanks, Jim.