RE: (TV) OT Elbow, no TV content

Think the top 10 shout-out is actually meant for me (andy in
nyc)....but then all andy's are part of a special group!!

Interestingly....I am also a big fan of Elbow (their 2002 album
"Asleep at the Back" was my #1 that year) , and will be at the show
at Webster Hall as well

The top 10 lists are lots of fun to put together each year, I stil
buy well over 100 CDs a year (not counting reissues, live sets, box
sets, etc)...and the list provides a great opportunity to review
discs that may have slipped by during the year.

Scott - Glad to have pointed you to Hold Steady, Built to Spill,
etc.  From the 2007 list, check out Besnard Lakes.

2008 CD of year so far is the new one from Black Mountain.

best from here.....andy in nyc