Re: (TV) Television - Dublin 15 June 2002

On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 09:47:43 -0500
Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com> wrote:
> ...Tom Wheeler's book commemorating the 50th anniversary of the Strat.
> It's not just a hagiography--it's pretty forthcoming about all the
> CBS-era problems. And yes, Richard's mentioned (with a file quote and a
> 70s-era photo) in there.

Richard certainly loves the Strat.  I remember Bibi Farber either writing
or telling me that she sold the Rickenbacker on the cover of Firepop when
Richard convinced her that the Strat is the One True Guitar of Rock and/or
Roll.  (I *really* wish I'd had the cash to buy Bibi's Rick!)