Re: (TV) Television - Dublin 15 June 2002

>From some links I saw, Fliegler seems to like Gretch
here:  http://www.gretschguitars.com/fangallery/main.php?g2_itemId=61
(y'all can google...)

>>>......Richard
convinced
her
that
the
Strat
is
the
One
True
Guitar
of
Rock
and/or
Roll...

OK, let's start a thread (on/off topic) on which guitar is the best. Rock or otherwise.  : )
I have these discussions with bass players all the time. From what I can gather, the P Bass rulez!
I don't particularly care for it.
(I'd like to get my hands on an old Kay like Fred's! I have been watching for a deal on eBay for a few years.)

Staying on topic with Fred - Isn't he 'semi-retired' and has a vineyard in upstate NY?

just ramblin,
 - - H.