Re: (TV) OT Elbow, no TV content

Think the top 10 shout-out is actually meant for me (andy in
nyc)....but then all andy's are part of a special group!!

I think this is correct Scott, I cannot take the credit - although I agree - for those particular Top 10 lists, they do indeed belong to Andy in NYC. However all Andys across the world ARE known for their tastemaking skills in the music and sartorial worlds :o)

All the best
AndyofCheese

ps - if you havent tried Maximo Park, you are missing out