    * To: <tv@obbard.com>
    * Subject: (TV) newie song seq
    * From: Per Rosin <per@ronz.org>
    * Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 02:19:23 +0100

Here's my suggestion. I will return with explanations. Time to sleep.

1. I Could Sleep All Day
2. Rise & Fall
3. Frustration
4. Flower Spasm
5. Balloon
6. Persia
7. The Sea

Stax ended up on the bonus disc. Will explain that as well.

There's one more new song not included on Steve's disc. It's included in the
Swells part on the Sao Paolo 2005 show.

/Per