Re: (TV) OT: Alexander Grothendieck's 80th b-day

Those bastards - they killed Kenny - and they defaced a wikipedia  article
on a great man on his birthday. It's almost funny. Luckily, I'm quite
certain Herr Professor Grothendieck would never see it. He lives in the
Pyrenees mountains on the frontier between Spain and France.