Re: (TV) OT: OCD

The Mermen are awesome, dudes! I actually heard AGAP at Whole Foods the
other day -- what's this world coming to? Love that song though.
Listening to a lot of John Fahey, Capt. Beefheart, Low (can't get enough of
them lately), and always always Television, oh and Blood on the Tracks....
the list could go on and on...
-Russ