To: <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 7:19 PM
Subject: Re: (TV) OT: OCD

Had the extreme pleasure of seeing the reformed Only Ones twice last year and "Miles From Nowhere" is something i've been playing constantly since along with Perrett's "The One" album.

Currently: Carla Bozulich's new Evangalista project "Hello Voyager", Banshees "Juju", Super Furry Animals "Lovecraft", The Necks "Drive By" Harmonia "Live 1974",Carla Bley's "Escalator over the Hill and anything and everything by Morton Feldman. Also guilty pleasures: Focus III. !

Maurice Rickard wrote:
I find that over the last day, I can't stop listening to the Only Ones' "Another Girl, Another Planet." What obsessions have y'all been having lately?

Otherwise, it's a lot of subcontinental Indian classical music, notably Vilayat Khan, various 90s-era IDM, and I've recently been introduced to the Mermen, who are rather more than genre players--very TV-fan-friendly vibe. But now I have to go replay "AGAP."