Re: (TV) Finally

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 4:42 AM, Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 23:07:25 -0500
> Russ <russvr@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > she was a cutie then and she's still awesome now:
> >
> >   http://www.myspace.com/susancowsill
> >
> >  (recently she was in he totally cool Continental Drifters -they have
> since
> > broken up - her former husband is Peter Holsapple who keeps a pretty
> cool
> > blog: http://halfpearblog.blogspot.com/2008/04/music-in-air.html )
>
> Susan is great!  Arguably the most talented of the family - who knew?

The Drifters familly is pretty incestuous--  not literally, but
Bangle/Drifter Vicki Peterson is also married to a Cowsill.  Hell, it even
extends to me; my ex-brother-in-law played with Susan for a while, and my
wife useta do wardrobe for the Bangles.  Those Drifters records were pretty
good.

The Stamey-Holsapple disc is good, but nothing touches the first two dB's
records in my book.

-Rex