(TV) tom / jimmy paris

do we have any listers in paris?  anyway i just had to
share the paragraphy below, which manages to reference
tom, jimmy, patti smith and virginia wolfe.  this one
goes out to keith!

I just heard that some more tickets for the Tom
Verlaine/Jimmy Rip concert at the Fondation Cartier in
Paris, on Sunday, 20 April 2008, are to be put on
sale.  This is one of the series of Nomadic Nights
programmed by Patti Smith in association with her
exhibition at the Fondation Cartier, and not
surprisingly it sold out quickly.  I attended the
first of the series, which was Patti's homage to
Virginia Woolf, and there was a fantastic intimate
atmosphere, as the concerts take place inside the
gallery.  I expect that the Verlaine/Rip night
will also be remarkable, but unfortunately I cannot be
there.  Anyway, the extra tickets will be on sale on
Saturday, 19 April 2008 at 10.00 am from FNAC.