Re: (TV) Les Paul & Other Shows/Hypothesizing, Theorizing / 'Our clothes always clean'

Dr Chadbourne is incredible.  We used to see him a lot locally (he lives in
nearby Greensboro NC), but lately he's become the toast of Europe.

I recall that electric rake all right.  He'd give the tongs a mighty strum
and, as the rake was generating huge howls of feedback, look the audience
dead level in the eye and ask quite ominously, "Are you experienced?"

-A