(TV) SufiMonkeys gigs in NYC

"Richard Lloyd and the SufiMonkeys will be appearing Monday, May 19, at the Joey Ramone Birthday Bash which is held at Irving Plaza. We will be doing a 20 minute set in honor of Joey and to benefit cancer research, as Joey died of cancer is his brother Mickey has been posting these events for several years, all profits to go to charity. In past years they have sold out quickly. It's a good cause -- hope to see you there.

Richard Lloyd and the SufiMonkeys will also be at the Knitting Factory on Monday, June 23. This is a headlining event where we will be playing an extensive set -- no chanting and no demands will be made upon the audience. I've learned my lesson. Just a full set of RadiantMonkey songs along with previews of the Jimi Hendrix covers from my next album, "The Jamie Neverts Story -- the songs of Jimi Hendrix." We also may pull a few chestnuts out of my back catalogue. It's anybody's guess. Hope to see you there as well."