Re: (TV) Teenage jesus

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 6:55 PM, andy fekete <andy.fekete@gmail.com> wrote:

> Mission of Burma!   I'd be pretty pumped up for that.
>
> I understand they are previewing new material.

Oh my god... soon there will be more great Burma material recorded in the
21st century than the 20th.

And re: The Fall live: Even on a good day, Mr. Smith looks like your
enfeebled elfin grandpa, pants up to his chest and so forth... but he brings
the goods.  I fully intend to catch them if they tour for this record (if
they're allowed in the US).

Now I'm off to see if there's a MOB date in LA...

-Rex