Re: (TV) MOB (was teenage jesus)

Me too -- I feel the same way about Burma.

I have fond memories of that reunion tour as well.   When Burma played
locally in October 2006,  they stayed at my place in Chapel Hill, NC.
Nicest bunch of folks you'd ever want to meet.  And the show, well,
that was positively jaw-dropping*.  They did a live version of the
obscure "Tremelo"  (not to be confused with equally fine "Trem Two")
which was to die for.

-A

* Burma has generously allowed a fine audience recording of the show
to be posted on the The Internet Archive.  You can download it from
http://www.archive.org/details/mob2004-10-16.flac16