Re: (TV) Completely off-topic

On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 1:48 PM, Scott Simpson <SSimpson@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

> Not a problem.  I had a chuckle.  But then I am spending to nights with MBV
> in September, so I'm pretty giddy anyway.

I appreciated the red flag as to ticket availability-- "availability" being
a relative term at those prices.  Same ballpark prices in LA.  I've waited
ages to see MBV, but I just can't cough up that kind of coin... you'd think
they were the damned Eagles or something... all the Television and Verlaine
shows I've ever seen (two of each) *combined* didn't cost that much.

-Rex