Re: (TV) The Minutemen (Television related)

yeah, we caught the tail end of their last show at Irving, don't remember
who or what kept me there from the beginning.  Taped probably the last 15
minutes of the show.

closing.  (something like)

D. Boone

"We're closing out tomorrow night in Providence, then coming back in the
spring."

Alas, not to be.

I need to try again to get my oldest into Double Nickels.  It can't be that
hard.  With the exception of the Velvets, Double Nickels is probably the
most evocative album I can think of of a particular time and place.

Scott, NYC