Re: (TV) What is it with...

Ah, Time fades Away - this my friends is the one that so far has gotten
away. It is not available on CD and the last time I had my paws on it I was
a college boy. The title song is excellent (and has been covered by Steve
Wynn) along with a bevy of downer gems. Neil won't  put it out on CD - maybe
Blue Ray (?)