Re: ? / RE: (TV) Amps Do Furnish Marquee Moon

Ok, I should fess up:  I, Andy Fekete, a member of this list, played
the Marquee Moon solo in those videos.

Some details:  Amps Do Furnish A Room is a Chapel Hill NC music
collective comprised of area music veterans.  Each of us are members
of one or more local bands;  ADFAR is as side project we do for fun.

In 2007 we began a song by song, note for note study of the entire
Marquee Moon album, purely out of musical curiously, as each of us
have always been intrigued by its odd song structures and execution.
Our original intent was to perhaps play a single show for some close
friends;  this eventually turned into much more...

There are several videos from our live MM performances at
http://www.youtube.com/user/ampsdofurnisharoom

The guitar duo from Amps Do Furnish A Room responsible for
approximating the Verlaine / Lloyd dynamic recently debuted Boat
Burning, a live ambient / noise project.  While Boat Burning doesn't
sound like Television (really, what could?), fellow guitarist Pete
Gamble and I rely heavily on the nonverbal communication we developed
while studying Marquee Moon.
http://www.myspace.com/boatburning

Well, I feel a lot better. Thanks for letting me get this off my chest.

-A