dennis.....come on now. don't make us feel older than we already feel.

so..who has had Fred Smith's wine? It's very good.

Chris

In a message dated 7/1/2008 1:44:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dend@nyc.rr.com writes:

I  haven't seen the Feelies since 1981 when my band openned for them at
Princeton.

From: Phil ::
Now I wonder: Should I  sell my Feelies CDs at inflated collector prices
before reissues are  announced?

I was thinking the same thing about my vinyl (and  keep the CD's)
 - H.
        .....wishing I could see the Feelies - never did when I had the
chance before

Version: 8.0.101 /  Virus Database: 270.4.3/1528 - Release Date: 7/1/2008
7:26  AM